You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us. The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
A return slip and a return label are always included in the package. If you no longer have these documents or if you have not received them at all, please contact our customer service team who will be able to send you some new documents via email.
- Return shipping charges may apply : What is the return policy / return freight charges?
- Some items cannot be returned: Which products cannot be returned?
- Didn't get the right article? Check it out I got it broken, different, or it doesn't fit my bike
- You want to return a tent? See How do I return a tent?
- The return label is to be stuck on the outside of the return parcel (over the old label, if applicable),
- In the parcel, you must enclose and complete the Return Form* that you received with your invoice indicating:
- Option 1: the refund request.
- Option 2: the size for which you wish to exchange must also be written.
- To send the parcel, take this to your local Post office.
- Our address is already filled in.
- The address (and country) to be indicated on the form is your billing address. It is not necessary to fill in the space "Customer specific data".
*Contact us if you no longer have the return form.
If you want to make an exchange and you can't find the size you want, it means the article is out of stock. The return will be refunded. If the requested exchange is not within the available brand size range return fees will be charged.
Returns are delivered back to our warehouses within 15 working days. These are normally processed the same day, or up to a maximum of 2 weeks after receipt during peak periods.
You will be informed by email when we receive your parcel.