You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us. The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
- Return shipping charges may apply : What is the return policy / return freight charges?
- Some items cannot be returned: Which products cannot be returned?
- Didn't get the right article? Check it out I got it broken, different, or it doesn't fit my bike
Click here to print your return label!
Please note: Ensure any pop up blockers are turned off as the label opens in a new window.
- Once the page open, please fill your personal informations. You must click the button Find address to confirm it.
- The validation code is Pierce and is already filled in.
- You must select the number of returned parcels.
- You may choose either for our driver to collect your parcel from you, or if it’s more convenient you can drop it off at your local Post Office® branch or one depots. Find your nearest depot or Post Office.
- You can print the unique parcel labels yourself onto A4 paper or you can choose for the driver to bring them.
- The "Senders reference" number is your order number (6XXXXXXX)
- Please note that a parcel over 1.5m in any dimension will get charged of £60 of return fees. Please contact us in case of doubt before to do a return.
- In the parcel, you must enclose and complete the Return Form* that you received with your invoice indicating:
*Contact us if you no longer have the return form.
We do not do exchanges. If you want a new item, please return the one you received for a refund. You will then have to place a new order. Shipping and return costs are not refundable.
Returns are delivered back to our warehouses within 15 working days. These are normally processed the same day, or up to a maximum of 2 weeks after receipt during peak periods.*
You will be informed by email when we receive your parcel.